Stone & Wall Cladding
Split Stone Cladding offers an instant, visually powerful feature for external or internal facades in residential or commercial applications, pool tile surrounds and water features, fireplace surrounds, chimneys or external walls.
Stirling Mountain Loose
Escaba Silver Travertine
Escaba Light Travertine
Spice Up Your Brisbane Home With Stone Cladding in Brisbane
At Stone & Tile Studio, we have extensive trade experience, so we know what you need. We know you need high quality stone for your stone walls in Brisbane, which can be hard to find. We’ve worked with low-quality stone in the past, and weren’t happy with our work, so we make sure we use the highest quality stone to make sure you’re happy. If you’re not, we’ll replace the stone immediately as you’re important to us.
Why You Need Stone Wall Cladding on the Sunshine Coast
Now you know what external cladding in Brisbane is, you may be considering it over your previous designs. So, here’s why you should use it over other styles:
- Each stone is different – Because of this, it gives a unique look to your house or feature that can’t be replicated. When used with outdoor tiles, cladding gives it a more natural look over other designs which can look artificial.
- It’s good thermal insulation – If you feel the cold easily, you need external cladding in Brisbane. Stone cladding helps to maintain the interior temperature so you can stay warm in the winter months.
- It’s fire resistant – Bush fires are all too regular, and tone walls in Brisbane can help protect you and your house. While you should still be wary and stay safe, stone cladding is a great advantage during the season. It also works great in fireplaces for the same reason while creating a great focal point.
- It’s durable – It can last a lifetime when installed correctly and withstand anything nature will throw at it.
- You can customise your design – Don’t worry if you can’t decide between stones for your cladding; you can use more than one type! This gives it a distinctive, one-of-a-kind look that will wow your guests.
- They’re UV resistant – Natural stones have great resistance against UV rays, having been mined naturally, so there’s no need to worry about colours fading. The colours will remain intact for years to come.
What is Stacked Stone?
Cladding is a thin layer of stone used against a wall to make it appear like it’s made of stone. It’s often used on the exterior of houses to give them a more rustic look but can also be used in other ways. It can be used in fireplaces, water features and as feature walls. The stones used can be either misshapen or straight cut depending on the look you’re going for and come in a range of types, colours and styles.
Stone Wall Cladding to Suit All Design Schemes
If you’re looking for a simple and effective way for your home to stand out from the crowd then exterior stone cladding is the way to go. An understated choice, it’s a sure-fire way to create a big impact on the appearance of your exterior. An eye-catching choice, stone cladding is stylish and timeless meaning that you won’t be looking for a replacement every time a new design trend comes along. Whether you choose to clad the entire exterior of your home or just a section of your outdoor space, you won’t regret your purchase.
Here at Stone & Tile Studio, we have a comprehensive range of stone cladding in Australia so you are sure to find a style that catches your eye. From the subtle warmth of our Amazon design to our dark, more intense Black Mica design, we have something for all aesthetics. Whether you love traditionalism, prefer a contemporary look or any design scheme in between, we have you covered. Choose bright, vibrant tones to enable your exterior to stand out against the landscape or cooler, earthy colours to blend into the surroundings. And no matter your choice of style, you are guaranteed the best in quality when you shop our range.
Amongst the Largest Importers of Stone Cladding in Australia
With over three decades of experience in the industry, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands. A top supplier that cares about delivering high quality products is essential when working on a design project and that’s exactly what you get here at Stone & Tile Studio. Completing your next project has never been easier with us by your side. Our team are knowledgeable, experienced and experts in our field, so you’ll never have to make an under-informed purchase. Simply get in touch and we will guide you to the best products for your needs.
We provide the perfect balance between luxury and affordability. So you can find stone cladding in Brisbane that will elevate the appearance of your property without breaking the bank or compromising on quality. Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it? With us by your side, your dream design scheme doesn’t have to stay a dream. You can add value to your property and enjoy spending time in your newly renovated home. And with on-time deliveries, you can stick to the timely schedule of your project with ease.
How to Design Stone Wall Cladding in Gold Coast
Come and visit our showroom in Zillmere to see how we can make your dream house come to life with stone cladding in Gold Coast and accentuate aspects of your home. You can receive a free design consultation with one of our experts who can help with any questions and worries you might have and give you advice. The consultation and quote is free with no obligation so give us a call 07 3356 9766 to book today. Read Less
Need an Inspiration?
Book an appointment with us to visit our Showroom and a free Consultation.