Marble is the epitome of style and luxury living. Whilst being durable, it will not take away from the beauty that can be incorporated into any home, to add that touch off Lux living.
Travertine is one of the all-time classic building materials. This remarkably beautiful stone is extremely chic, and notably beloved around the world.
Shopping for the Best Stone Slabs in Brisbane?
You’ve come to the right place. At Stone & Tile Studio, we were fed up of poor-quality stone and tiles used in building. So, what did we do? We began to import our own high-quality stone from Europe, sourced directly from the best quarries and manufacturers in the world. We have 35 years’ worth experience in the industry, so we know that in the Australian market it’s easy to find cheap imitations of Italian quality. You can rest assured knowing that we sell only the real deal, straight from Europe.
Why You Need a Stone Slab Countertop
Natural stone has been used in home and building design for centuries, and it’s easy to see why. Not only does it look great, it has many other benefits too.
- They have less of an impact on the environment – They are mined from solid rock and cut to shape with diamond-tipped blades. Because there isn’t a lot going on in the manufacturing process, it produces very few carbon emissions. Remnants left over after cutting the stone slabs to size can be made into tiles again, so there’s little to no waste too.
- They’re durable – Stone bench tops have an average lifespan of over 30 years but could last 50! There’s no need to think about replacing them, chipping them, or wearing them down, unlike laminate countertops.
- It can increase the value of your home – Having strong countertops is a very important factor when selling a house. Buyers want to know they won’t have to do too much work to the house when they move in and, as stone lasts for a long time, they’ll be more inclined to buy the house at a higher price.
- Each stone has a unique pattern – Even if your friends have the same stone countertop slabs, we can almost guarantee yours will have a different pattern to theirs. It gives your room a sophisticated and unique style that can’t be replicated and matches colours and theme.
- There are all sorts of stones to choose from – We have a variety of different stone slabs ready for your countertop including granite, marble, limestone
If you ever find something wrong with the stone we provide, we will replace it immediately, without question. Our suppliers know that we will not tolerate defective products and are given high standards to meet. You’re our main priority – we only send out the highest quality products to make sure you’re happy with your new stones and tiles for many years to come. Your home is your happy place; you shouldn’t have to compromise.
Brisbane's Stone Countertop Slabs of Choice
If you’re still unsure on whether a stone slab countertop is for you, come and visit us at our showroom in Brisbane to see how it looks in person. Or you can book a design consultation with one of our experts. They’ll give you a free, no-obligation design and quote to help find you bring your dream room to life.
Stop Suffering From Kitchen Envy- Install a Stone Benchtop in your Brisbane Home
We’ve all had it. It’s a difficult condition that is ruining our daily lives. Its name? Kitchen envy. A pervasive disease, in a recent study 94% of respondents admitted to suffering from this affliction and coveting their neighbours’ kitchens. The solution? Stop suffering in silence and do something now! As the leading stone and tile wholesaler in Brisbane we will see to it that a luxury stone bench top can finally be yours!
If you’ve idly been scrolling through our website and come across a picture of a kitchen that made you whimper with jealousy, then we have good news for you. Whatever style you’re looking for, the Stone & Tile Studio has what you want in every conceivable colour and finish. We offer high quality, durable stone kitchen bench tops at a fair price, and can even offer expert advice and design consultation to help! So, don’t delay getting the surfaces of your dreams, impress every guest in your home and cure your kitchen envy, today!
Choose From Stone Bench Tops in Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite or Bluestone
Now you’ve taken the important step to cure your kitchen envy, it’s important you make the right choice in stone to make sure you stay happy for years to come. Using a natural stone, as opposed to a synthetic option, is going to give you several benefits. Durable and hard-wearing, most natural stone options can tolerate very hot pans, skillets and all manner of utensils without sustaining any damage. Ever seen the surface of a synthetic worktop bubble under heat? Stone wins every time. Stone tops are also scratch and stain resistant (think about the scratched wooden tops you’ve seen), and easy to clean.
Granite and marble top the chart for their robust qualities, so if you are sometimes a bit heavy-handed with your stone benchtops then these might be a good option for you. Suitable for any temperature, these sturdy tops wont buckle under pressure and can stand up to high use.
Limestone is elegant, and we’re very partial to using a limestone top to tie in a bolder design in your wall or cabinet colours. This stone goes with practically everything, so it’s a great choice if you’ve got a hard to match scheme elsewhere. Things to consider are the maintenance, as limestone is not as hardy as marble and granite.
Travertine counters come very close to the luxury appearance of marble, on a slightly lower budget. The veins and colouring of travertine are unique to each piece, so you still get that bespoke appearance. Be aware of acid around travertine, though, and ask your consultant about the best care tips.
Bluestone is an old favourite of ours, this volcanic rock is incredible, with simple maintenance these sturdy stones should last an extremely long time.
Stone Kitchen Benchtops in Brisbane
If you’re sitting there thinking you don’t know where to start, you can’t tell your granite from your Venetian grey, then we have the information you need. Our popular blog section is completely full of articles dealing with everything from terminology to picking the right tiles, and everything in between! For advice and inspiration just navigate to the ‘blog’ section of our website via the drop-down menu and read any of our informative help articles.
Split Stone Cladding
Split Stone Cladding offers an instant, visually powerful feature for external or internal facades in residential or commercial applications, pool tile surrounds and water features, fireplace surrounds, chimneys or external walls. Read More
Spice up Your Brisbane Home with Stone Cladding
At Stone & Tile Studio, we have extensive trade experience, so we know what you need. We know you need high quality stone for your Brisbane stone wall, which can be hard to find. We’ve worked with low-quality stone in the past, and weren’t happy with our work, so we make sure we use the highest quality stone to make sure you’re happy. If you’re not, we’ll replace the stone immediately as you’re important to us.
What is Stacked Stone Cladding?
Cladding is a thin layer of stone used against a wall to make it appear like it’s made of stone. It’s often used on the exterior of houses to give them a more rustic look but can also be used in other ways. It can be used in fireplaces, water features and as feature walls. The stones used can be either misshapen or straight cut depending on the look you’re going for and come in a range of types, colours and styles.
Why You Need Stone Wall Cladding on the Sunshine Coast
Now you know what external wall cladding is, you may be considering it over your previous designs. So, here’s why you should use it over other styles:
- Each stone is different – Because of this, it gives a unique look to your house or feature that can’t be replicated. When used with outdoor tiles, cladding gives it a more natural look over other designs which can look artificial.
- It’s good thermal insulation – If you feel the cold easily, you need external cladding in Brisbane. Stone cladding helps to maintain the interior temperature so you can stay warm in the winter months.
- It’s fire resistant – Bush fires are all too regular, and stone walls can help protect you and your house. While you should still be wary and stay safe, stone cladding is a great advantage during the season. It also works great in fireplaces for the same reason while creating a great focal point.
- It’s durable – It can last a lifetime when installed correctly and withstand anything nature will throw at it.
- You can customise your design – Don’t worry if you can’t decide between stones for your cladding; you can use more than one type! This gives it a distinctive, one-of-a-kind look that will wow your guests.
- They’re UV resistant – Natural stones have great resistance against UV rays, having been mined naturally, so there’s no need to worry about colours fading. The colours will remain intact for years to come.
How to Design External Cladding on the Gold Coast
Come and visit our showroom in Stafford to see how we can make your dream house come to life with stone cladding and accentuate aspects of your home. You can receive a free design consultation with one of our experts who can help with any questions and worries you might have and give you advice. The consultation and quote is free with no obligation so give us a call 0733569766 to book today.
Limestone is an intriguing stone, Limestone's inherent characteristics are what make it an attribute to any home.
Granite is a striking stone, being one of the hardest natural stones it is perfect for all occasions. Granite is available in a multitude of colours and pattern styles.
Random stone cladding will add an exceptional aspect to any wall, be it indoors or external, these claddings will create a depth and texture unrivaled by anything wallpaper or paint could deliver.