The Alannah Hill Sydney store and Melbourne headquarters show how feminine beauty can still be achieved via rationalised design. Alannah Hill is one of Australia’s most coveted women’s fashion designers. So distinctive is her style that it can risk misinterpretation when translated into interior design. The Oxford Street store has been painted in the perfect Alannah Hill pink with matching Bisazza tiles.
- From New York Subway to the Home – History of Subway Tiles September 13, 2018
- Maintaining high Australian stone standards across our range September 11, 2018
- A guide to different granite tiles finishes September 6, 2018
- Modern porcelain tiles that look like stone September 4, 2018
- Tile talk: The beginners guide to tile terminology April 13, 2018